1. Make apple pie playdough - This was the first thing we did and it was amazing.
4. Go on a hike
Visit an apple orchard - We were never able to find the time to go this year. But, we did go to a pumpkin patch instead!
Make candy corn sugar cookies - Yet we had plenty of other sweets in our house, maybe that's why we never made the cookies.
7. Watch It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - We did this a few times!
Drink apple cider - Again, we didn't do this because we never went to the apple orchard.
16. Go acorn collecting - It took several attempts, but we did finally find a few!
17. Do an owl craft
18. Make crock pot apple sauce - This was yummy and the house smelled heavenly all day!
19. Feed the birds
20. Make homemade Halloween cards
We did all but three items on our list and had lots of fun this Fall! I love having a bucket list each season and plan on making a winter one after the holidays are over.
So, you tell me, what should I put on our Winter Bucket List?