I'd love to introduce another new series, "Go Outside." This series is designed to get you and your kids outside and to give you some ideas of things to do. I've already been writing many posts that would fit in this category, but now they have a name and will be organized better! Enjoy!
- You will need one person at the finish line and the rest of the participants will line up a distance away facing the finish line.
- The person at the finish line is in charge of saying "red light" or "green light."
- When you hear "green light," everyone moves as fast as they can toward the finish line.
- When you hear "red light," everyone must stop immediately.
- Anyone that doesn't stop when they hear "red light" must go back to the start.
- The first person to reach the finish line wins!
- One person needs to be at the finish line; that person is "Mother." The rest of the players need to line up at a starting point.
- "Mother" calls on each participant separately giving them instructions on how to move toward the finish line. For example, "Lizzie, take 3 giant steps" or "AJ march 4 steps."
- The participant then has to ask, "Mother may I" and Mother answers, "Yes, you can." The participant can then move according to the directions.
- If anyone forgets to ask "Mother may I?" before moving, they have to go back to the start!
- The first person to the finish line wins.
Linking up to It's Playtime, Fun Stuff Fridays, For the Kids Friday, The Outdoor Link-Up Party, and the TGIF Linky Party.
If it is your first time visiting Creative Family Fun, and you like what you have found, please follow the fun via our Facebook page. You'll find even more fun ideas and great conversation!