Have you started writing your summer bucket list yet? We have! Notebook - check, Pen - check, fun ideas - check. Ours always starts out in a notebook and usually stays in that notebook. We don't usually take the time to make it pretty, but I'm considering doing something different this year. I want it someplace where we remember all the fun we can have this summer. It's so easy just to stash a notebook somewhere and forget about it. So, I did what I normally did and turned to the Internet for inspiration.
- Put your bucket list in a bucket! Little Wonder's Days, Delia Creates, and Good + Happy Day all have some cute examples of buckets for your bucket list.
- Display it on a bulletin board. I love these pretty ideas from Home Stories A2Z and Embellishing Life Everyday.
- Write it on a chalkboard and display it proudly. 320 Sycamore has a wonderful example and so does Whatever...
- Use a poster board or large piece of paper.
- Blog about it!
- Or, just keep it in your notebook.
Are you looking for ideas to fill your summer bucket list? Here are four places to get you started:
- Inner Child Fun as a great list of 10 Simple Ideas for Summer Fun and this list of 10 Cheap Ways to Beat the Heat.
- No Time for Flashcards has a list of 50 Simple Outdoor Activities for Kids.
- Kids Activities Blog has this fantastic list of 50 Activities for the Summer. It is full of links to all sorts of wonderful blogs as well as a link-up with even more ideas!
- The Happy Family Movement is an expert at the summer bucket list. Join their Summer Bucket List Challenge for a ton of ideas and lots of fun!
Where do you find inspiration for your summer bucket list?
If it is your first time visiting Creative Family Fun, and you like what you have found, please follow the fun via our Facebook page. You'll find even more fun ideas and great conversation!