We love art supplies and find that they always make a great gift. This gift guide is designed to give you fun ideas for your art-loving kids. I've got everything from stocking stuffers to big gifts. I hope you can find something your little one will enjoy!
- This set of bamboo brushes from Imagine Childhood would be perfect for your little painter.
- Most of my favorite art books for children are written by MaryAnn F. Kohl. Discovering Great Artists: Hands-On Art for Children in the Styles of the Great Masters will help your kids learn about the great artists while making fabulous art.
- You can learn about art masterpieces and play games at the same time. This fun set of Art Up Close Cards comes with instructions for four different games.
- Every artist needs a fun spot to to create their masterpieces. These small colorful notebooks would do the trick.
- One of my favorite things to make art with are watercolor pencils. They're easy to use and this set of Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils would be great fun.
- If you want some fun paint to go with those paint brushes, these Natural Blends Paint Colors would be perfect and easy to stuff in the stocking.
- These Crayon Rocks are perfect for even the littlest hands.
- With this Young Artist Texture Painting Set, your kids will have fun experimenting while creating.
- Every artist needs an easel and this Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel is the perfect choice for your young artist.
- Stick these Scratch Art Magic Rainbow Art Boards in your kids' stockings and they will have fun creating their own masterpieces.
- Art Lab for Kids is an amazing resource of art projects for kids at any level of artistic skill.
- There are so many art kits available that it becomes hard to choose the best. But, the Artterro Creativity Kit is one of my favorites. It's eco-friendly and full of high-quality supplies.
*Disclosure: All links are affiliate links. Nonetheless, these are all items I would recommend and think would make fabulous Christmas gifts. Thank you so much for your support!