This year, we paring down our Christmas card list and sending out some handmade fun. I'm planning on letting the girls get in on the fun and make the cards themselves.
While searching for ideas, I found these 10 fabulous kid-made card ideas.
- Use your kid's fingerprints to make wreaths like these adorable cards shared on Hands On: As We Grow.
- You can also turn those cute little fingerprints into Rudolph. Make and Takes show you how.
- Blog Me Mom used salt and glitter to make some sparkly hand print holiday cards.
- Mudpies & Sunshine shows you how use paper strips and cork stamps to make beautiful Christmas trees.
- Last year, we turned tissue paper collages into Christmas trees for some special holiday greetings.
- Mermaids' Makings shows you how to use corrugated cardboard as Christmas tree stamps. They turned out so beautiful!
- You've got two choices to check out at CraftoArt Creativity My Passion, folded Christmas tree cards and folded Santa Hat cards.
- Red Ted Art turned photos of the kids into adorable Rudolph cards. You have to check these out!
- At Home with Ali created beautiful cards with paper snowflakes and watercolors. They are stunning.
- Finally, Dilly-Dali Art shares 6 ideas for homemade Christmas cards. Yep, I said six! You'll find paper strip ornaments, glue yarn snowflakes, and 4 more fantastic ideas. She even shows you how to make your own envelopes to put all of those cards in.