- Make sure to have one adult for every 3-4 kids
- Pre-measure the ingredients if making candy with younger kids
- Make sure you know the recipe well before you get started. You won't have much opportunity for consulting your recipe!
- Have take-home containers available. The kids will want to share all of their yummy candy.
- Don't be afraid of a mess! Have aprons or smocks for the kids and work on a easy-to-clean surface.
- And don't forget to have fun! The candy doesn't have to be perfect. It's the experience the kids will remember the most.
We had so much fun making candy (and eating it too)! I'm certain we'll be using this book again and again and again.
Do you want your own copy of Candy Making for Kids? I've got an extra copy to give to one of you (US and Canada only). Please use the form below to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Linking up to Show & Share Saturday and The Sunday Showcase.
*Disclosure: All Amazon links are Associate Links. I will receive a small fee for any purchase made. Also, I was given a copy of the book, Candy Making for Kids, by the publisher for review. All opinions are my own.