Shapes are fun to learn and there are a multitude of hands-on ways to learn them. Here are some of the playful ways we've learned about shapes.
- Go outside and play shape hopscotch
- Play hide & seek with circles while going on this fun circle hunt
- Shapes are all around us. See how many you can find with this outdoor shape hunt
- Have fun sewing while you sew up these simple sewing circles
- Get crafty and make these fun square monsters
- Go on a square hunt and find out how many squares are around your house
- Get out the sidewalk chalk and make a driveway shape maze
- Paint Square Cat!
- Go on a shape hunt and round up all the shapes you can find in your house
- Create beautiful watercolor resist circles
- Make pretty shape collages
- Have fun with giant circles on your driveway
What are some other fun ways to learn about shapes?