Halloween's over, so now it's time to relax and unwind (and come down from that candy high). That's why we have very little planned this weekend. We might take a library trip and we'll definitely spend some time outside. What are you planning? Here are 10 fun ideas from my favorite kid activities bloggers to do this weekend.
- Make homemade watercolors and do some painting with Happy Hooligans
- Make glittery acorn necklaces with We-Made-That.com
- Play in a farm sensory bin with The Chaos and the Clutter
- Play sight word soccer with Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Learn about Diwali, which falls on November 3 this year, and make colored-salt rangoli designs with Creative Family Fun
- Make and dig for alphabet fossils with Playdough to Plato
- Make a color wheel clock with Artchoo
- Do some candy experiments with all that leftover Halloween candy with Teach Mama
- Paint on texture and make some beautiful collages with NurtureStore
- Make your own popsicle stick counting puzzles with Powerful Mothering
How are you going to play this weekend?