Now that it's November, the air is definitely getting colder in my corner of the world. We even had a dusting of snow a few days ago! We've cleaned up our Halloween decorations and we're ready to start creating some fun Thanksgiving projects. I've rounded up 10 fun things you can do with your family this weekend. And there are plenty of non-Thanksgiving ideas for all of you lovely readers not in the US.
- Make Lego-printed socks with The Pleasantest Thing
- Make pretty turkey sun catchers with Stay at Home Educator
- Play in a pretend-play airport with these free printables from Playdough to Plato
- Decorate your driveway using a DIY chalk rake with Laughing Kids Learn
- Make an insect hotel and see what moves in with Babble Dabble Do
- Create an outdoor clock using natural materials with Sun Hats and Wellie Boots
- Make a fall hand print wreath with Mess for Less
- Make Thanksgiving story bracelets and learn the history of this holiday with Little Wonders' Days
- Make simple thankful trees and talk about what you are thankful for with Creative Family Fun
- Do some simple experiments with mirrors to learn about reflections with Buggy and Buddy
How are you going to play this weekend?