Are you overwhelmed with Christmas planning yet?
I know I am. That's why the weekend is the perfect time to set aside some time and have a little fun together as a family.
Here are 10 ideas that I've rounded up that are all perfect form some weekend fun.
- Make some Christmas contact paper art with Fun-A-Day
- Have a sight word snow ball fight with Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Make button snowflakes for your Christmas Tree with Red Ted Art
- Write stories to Christmas music with This Reading Mama
- Make pretty laminated Christmas baubles with Childhood 101
- Play parking lot addition with What Do We Do All Day?
- Make cookies for the birds with Creative With Kids
- Do some Christmas ribbon measuring with Inspiration Laboratories
- Make some fun Christmas shakers for baby from Dirt & Boogers
- Make Santa hat ornaments with Creative Family Fun
How are you going to play this weekend?