Despite the fact that we already own a ton, we always get new plastic Easter eggs every year? Do you do this too?
We've accumulated quite a few over the years and it's time to start using some of them. Luckily, there are a ton of fun ways to play with plastic eggs. I've gathered up 12 of my favorite ideas to share with you. Which one do you want to try?
- Get out the glue gun and make plastic egg sculptures with Fun-A-Day. (pictured)
- Make plastic egg people. We'll show you how. (pictured)
- Paint with them along with Buggy & Buddy! (pictured)
- Use them to create a fine motor color sort game for toddlers with Minne Mama.
- Fill them with puzzle pieces and let your kids go on a puzzle Easter egg hunt with Make the Best of Everything. (pictured)
- Make fancy shaker eggs with Mama Smiles. (pictured)
- Add paint inside for a fun (and messy) "crack open the egg and paint" project at Teach Preschool.
- Make a DIY toy by turning them into magnetic eggs with Frugal Fun 4 Boys.
- Use the eggs for a creative way to tell the Easter story with Teach Beside Me.
- Make a Easter egg sound matching game with A Mom With a Lesson Plan.
- Make funny dancing eggs with Frog in a Pocket!
- Use them to make a pattern matching game for toddlers from Childhood 101. (pictured)