These craft stick puppets are way to cute to be scary. Plus, they're quite easy to make. All you need are a few craft sticks and paint... and don't forget the googly eyes! I'll break each of the puppets down into step-by-step instructions. This craft is perfect for your elementary-aged kids and older.
Craft Stick Ghost:
1. Paint your craft stick white.
2. Add two small black circles for your eyes.
3. Add a larger black circle for your mouth.
Yes, it is that easy. To help with the details, use the smallest paint brush you have for your black paint. Using a large paintbrush will make it hard. So, the smaller the paint brush, the easier to paint the details.
Craft Stick Mummy:
1. Paint craft stick black.
2. Use your white paint to paint zig-zags along the length of the entire craft stick. Make sure to let a bit of black peek out between your stripes.
3. Add a couple of small googly eyes to finish your mummy. If you don't have googly eyes, use your white and black paint to make your eyeballs.
Craft Stick Pumpkin:
1. Paint your craft stick orange.
2. Paint 3 small black triangles for your nose and mouth.
3. Paint a black zig-zag line for your mouth.
Have fun and thank you for joining me during the 14 Days of Halloween Fun!